Hotels in Bornos, Spain
Search & Compare Bornos Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bornos
Bornos overviewBornos is a relaxing place unique for its historical sites, art, and riverfront. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Convento de las Mercedarias and Church of San Pedro. Check out local attractions like Huerta de Albala and Basílica de Santa María. Whatever you're into, Bornos has something for you.
Where to stay in BornosWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Bornos has accommodations to fit every need. There are 33 hotels in the Bornos area and you can shop as many as 15 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $24 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $113 per night
How to get to BornosFly in to Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from downtown Bornos.
What to see around BornosDistinguished for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Convento de las Mercedarias
- • Church of San Pedro
- • Castle of Arcos de la Frontera
- • Huerta de Albala
- • Basílica de Santa María
- • Plaza del Cabildo
- • Arcos Gardens Golf Club
- • Osborne Bull
When to visit BornosCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 45°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches