Hotels in Villada, Spain
Search & Compare Villada Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Villada
Villada overviewVillada is a small town distinct for its historical sites and known for its gardens and monuments. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Santuario de la Peregrina and San Tirso Church. Local sights like Santa Cruz Museum of the Madres Benedictinas and Iglesia de San Lorenzo are worth a visit. Villada is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in VilladaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Villada is the place to go. There are 6 hotels in the Villada area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $12 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Villada hotels: Hotel Rural El Se√±orio
How to get to VilladaFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) from downtown Villada.
What to see around VilladaIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Santuario de la Peregrina
- • San Tirso Church
- • Iglesia de San Lorenzo
- • Iglesia Museo de Santa Eulalia
- • Iglesia de Santa Maria del Camino
- • Santa Cruz Museum of the Madres Benedictinas
- • Villa Romana La Olmeda
When to visit VilladaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.1 inches