Hotels in Cangas de Narcea, Spain
Search & Compare Cangas de Narcea Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cangas de Narcea
Cangas de Narcea overviewCangas de Narcea is special for its rich culture, and known for its gardens and historical sites. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for running. Take in some of the area's local culture at Teatro Toreno and Omana Palace House of Culture. Local sights like Church of Santa Maria Magdalena de Cangas del Narcea and San Juan de Corias Monastery are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Cangas de Narcea has something for you.
Where to stay in Cangas de NarceaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cangas de Narcea is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $101 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Cangas de Narcea hotels:
- • Hotel Pe√±agrande
- • El Balc√≥n de Muniellos
- • Hotel Ana
- • La Pumarada de Lim√©s
How to get to Cangas de NarceaFly in to Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 37 mi (59.6 km) from downtown Cangas de Narcea.
What to see around Cangas de NarceaA top draw is the area's local culture, as well as places like:
- • Teatro Toreno
- • Omana Palace House of Culture
- • San Juan de Corias Monastery
- • Teverga Prehistory Park
- • Church of Santa Maria Magdalena de Cangas del Narcea
- • San Pedro Collegiate Church
- • Centro de Interpretación 'Somiedo y El Oso'
- • Villablino Town Hall
- • Villablino Plaza
- • Las Rozas Dam
- • Salas Castle
When to visit Cangas de NarceaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches