Hotels in Mazaricos, Spain
Search & Compare Mazaricos Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mazaricos
Mazaricos overviewMazaricos is a small town surrounded by picturesque views of beaches. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Soak up some sunshine at Ezaro Beach and Traba Beach. A stop at places like Ezaro Waterfall and Puente Romano De Brandomil will create some memories. Mazaricos is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in MazaricosWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Mazaricos can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 151 hotels in the Mazaricos area and you can shop as many as 41 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 58%.
- • 43 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 46 3-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 30 4-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
How to get to MazaricosFly in to Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 29 mi (46.6 km) from downtown Mazaricos. La Coruna (LCG) is the next closest major airport, 40.1 mi (64.5 km) away.
What to see around MazaricosIt's recognized for its beaches, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Ezaro Beach
- • Traba Beach
- • Soesto Beach
- • Laxe Beach
- • Ezaro Waterfall
- • Puente Romano De Brandomil
- • Mount Pindo
- • Horreo de Carnota
- • Esmerode Park
When to visit MazaricosCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches