Hotels in Ramales de la Victoria, Spain
Search & Compare Ramales de la Victoria Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ramales de la Victoria
Ramales de la Victoria overviewRamales de la Victoria is a relaxing place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Ason Waterfalls and Mount Buciero. While you're here, stop by Cullalvera Cave and Covalanas Cave. Whatever you're into, Ramales de la Victoria has something for you.
Where to stay in Ramales de la VictoriaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Ramales de la Victoria is the place to go. There are 116 hotels in the Ramales de la Victoria area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 47 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 29 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
How to get to Ramales de la VictoriaFly in to Santander (SDR), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from downtown Ramales de la Victoria. Bilbao (BIO) is the next closest major airport, 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away.
What to see around Ramales de la VictoriaIts beaches, mountain views, and riverfront are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Ason Waterfalls
- • Orinon Beach
- • Sonabia Beach
- • Mount Buciero
- • Berria Beach
- • Cullalvera Cave
- • Covalanas Cave
- • Covalanas Cave
- • Pozalagua Cave
- • Karpinabentura
When to visit Ramales de la VictoriaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 72°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 45°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches