Hotels in Nava de la Asuncion, Spain
Search & Compare Nava de la Asuncion Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nava de la Asuncion
Nava de la Asuncion overviewNava de la Asuncion is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and art, and known for its castle and gardens. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and cafe options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas and Nuestra Senora de la Soterrana Monastery. Local sights like Coca Castle and Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion Church are worth a visit. Nava de la Asuncion is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Nava de la AsuncionWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Nava de la Asuncion can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 30 hotels in the Nava de la Asuncion area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Nava de la AsuncionFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 66.8 mi (107.5 km) from downtown Nava de la Asuncion.
What to see around Nava de la AsuncionIf you're interested in castles, cathedrals, or historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas
- • Nuestra Senora de la Soterrana Monastery
- • Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion Church
- • Coca Castle
- • Plaza Ulloa
When to visit Nava de la AsuncionWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches