Hotels in Trier

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trier?

Top neighborhoods in Trier

Top landmarks in Trier

Find out more about Trier

Trier is a walkable location known for its historical sites. Simply book a local tour to enjoy your stay a little more. Nature lovers can visit Palastgarten and Kreuzweg Petrisberg. And while you're here, be sure to stop by Trier Christmas Market and Hauptmarkt.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers like in Trier?
Romantik Hotel zur Glocke, Park Plaza Trier and Vienna House Easy by Wyndham Trier are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Can I book refundable hotels in Trier?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trier, most hotels provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Trier hotels do guests like for their central location?
Our guests love these properties for their convenient location: Holiday Inn Express Trier, an IHG Hotel, Mercure Hotel Trier Porta Nigra and Best Western Hotel Trier City.
Where should I consider staying in Trier if I want a budget-friendly accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is B&B Hotel Trier.
Where can I stay in Trier if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 10 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 67 apartments.
What will the weather in Trier be like during my vacation?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Trier when the average temp is 63°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 38°F. January and February are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trier hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trier trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring