Traveling With Your Pet to Wels
If you want to find a hotel in Wels that will welcome you and your pets, we've got you covered. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Wels outings, or pop out to enjoy the area while they're sleeping. Some travelers to Wels like to visit Stadtplatz and Salome Alt House. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Wels can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Wels?
Top hotel picks in and around Wels:
Hotel PlobergerCity-center Wels hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Best Western Plaza Hotel WelsRiverfront hotel with bar, conference center
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Wels Inn Hotel3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Ibis Wels3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Boutique Hotel Hauser4-star hotel with bar, near Stadtplatz
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Spa • Sauna
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Wels?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Wels, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Schmiding Zoo (4.2 mi/6.7 km)
- Kremsmuenster Abbey (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Kremsmuenster Observatory (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Wallern Heritage Museum (6.3 mi/10.1 km)
- Aquapulco Pirate World (6.9 mi/11.1 km)
- Sauna AusZeit (6.9 mi/11.1 km)
- Bad Schallerbach Botanical Garden (7.1 mi/11.4 km)
- Magdalenaberg Church (7.5 mi/12 km)
- Kremsegg Castle (9 mi/14.6 km)