Hotels in Traben-Trarbach

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Traben-Trarbach?

Top landmarks in Traben-Trarbach

Find out more about Traben-Trarbach

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Traben-Trarbach. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Traben-Trarbach has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Traben-Trarbach with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Traben-Trarbach hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Traben-Trarbach hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers like in Traben-Trarbach?
Goldene Traube - by Neugart, Romantik Jugendstilhotel Bellevue and Hotel Moseltor are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Traben-Trarbach?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Landhaus am Ufer, Boutique-hotel Jungenwald and Acron Traben-Trarbach. There are 6 choices you may want to check out on our site.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Traben-Trarbach?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Traben-Trarbach, most accommodations provide refundable* rates you can book. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Traben-Trarbach?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Krone Hotel, Hotel Moselschlößchen, and Goldene Traube - by Neugart. There are 6 alternatives to choose from on our site.
Which Traben-Trarbach hotels do guests like for their great location?
Our guests rave about the location of Goldene Traube - by Neugart.
Where can I stay in Traben-Trarbach if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 20 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 79 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Traben-Trarbach with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Acron Traben-Trarbach, Landhaus am Ufer and Krone Hotel. You can also see 14 options available on our site.
Where should I stay in Traben-Trarbach for a trip with my partner?
Hotel Moselschlößchen, Hotel Moseltor and Landhaus am Ufer are a few good options for a romantic getaway with your special someone. You can also check out all 6 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Traben-Trarbach if I want a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Romantik Jugendstilhotel Bellevue.
What will the weather in Traben-Trarbach be like during my vacation?
July and June are typically the warmest months in Traben-Trarbach when the average temp is 57°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 33°F. July and June are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Traben-Trarbach hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Traben-Trarbach trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.