What's Campbelltown Like?There's a lot visitors like about Campbelltown, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of bars and shops in the neighborhood. Take time to see the sights like Koshigaya Park while you're here. Campbelltown Stadium and Australian Botanic Gardens are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Campbelltown?
We have 11 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Campbelltown:
Maclin Lodge Motel3-star motel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
Rydges CampbelltownLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Walkable location
Ibis Budget Campbelltown2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Western Sydney University Village - Campbelltown Campus2-star hostel
- Garden • Close to shopping
How to Get to CampbelltownCampbelltown is located 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from Campbelltown
Traveling to Campbelltown by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Sydney Campbelltown Station
- Sydney Macarthur Station
Things to See and Do in and around Campbelltown
What to See in Campbelltown
- Western Sydney University
- Koshigaya Park