What's Mascot Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Mascot, especially its bars. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places like Meriton Retail Precinct Mascot Central and Botany Bay while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including George Hanna Memorial Museum and Ice Zoo Sydney.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mascot?
We have 33 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Mascot:
Pullman Sydney AirportLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Citadines Connect Sydney AirportSuburban hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
Travelodge Hotel Sydney AirportUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Sydney Airport, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to Get to Mascot
Mascot is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Mascot
Getting to Mascot on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Mascot Station
- Domestic Airport Station
- International Airport Station
Things to See and Do in and around Mascot
Things to See near Mascot:
- Botany Bay (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Circular Quay (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Sydney Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- University of New South Wales (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Royal Randwick Racecourse (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)