What's Parramatta Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Parramatta, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Parramatta Park and Queens Wharf Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre and CommBank Stadium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Parramatta?
We have 26 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Parramatta:
PARKROYAL ParramattaLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Holiday Inn Parramatta, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Meriton Suites George Street, ParramattaUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Novotel Sydney Parramatta4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Holiday Inn & Suites Parramatta Marsden Street, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to Parramatta
Parramatta is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Parramatta
Traveling to Parramatta by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Parramatta Station
- Sydney Parramatta Station
- Sydney Harris Park Station
Things to See and Do in and around Parramatta
What to See in Parramatta
- Parramatta Park
- CommBank Stadium
- University of Western Sydney Parramatta Campus
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Queens Wharf Reserve