Hotels in Triabunna

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Triabunna?

Top landmarks in Triabunna

Find out more about Triabunna

Triabunna is a friendly locale surrounded by island views. Nature lovers can visit Alma Tier Conservation Area and Boltons Beach Conservation Area. Check out other sights like Maria Island Ferry and Boltons Beach.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Triabunna?
Guests like Triabunna Cabin and Caravan Park, The perfect base to relax and explore Maria Island and The Colonial Accommodation and Modern Art.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Triabunna?
If you need the flexibility to change your plans to Triabunna, most properties provide refundable* rates you can book. You can find these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
What will the weather in Triabunna be like during my trip?
The warmest months in Triabunna are usually January and February with an average temp of 61°F. July and June are the chilliest months when the average temp is 48°F. The rainiest months are November and December.
Why should I book my Triabunna accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Triabunna travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.