What's Richmond Like?There's a lot visitors like about Richmond, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops. With a trip to Bridge Road or Chapel Street, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Church Street and Mountain Goat Beer Brewery.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Richmond?
We have 68 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' favorite place to stay in Richmond:
Amora Hotel Riverwalk MelbourneRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to RichmondRichmond is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Richmond
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Richmond
Getting to Richmond on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Richmond Station
- Burnley Station
- West Richmond Station
Things to See and Do in and around Richmond
Things to See near Richmond:
- AAMI Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Fitzroy Gardens (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Rod Laver Arena (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Margaret Court Arena (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)