What is Shanghai Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit Shanghai for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Shanghai love the shopping and restaurants. Take a photo at West Nanjing Road and Shanghai Landmark Department Store for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Shanghai popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. We have 208 cheap Shanghai hotels to choose from, there's something for everyone!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Shanghai?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Shanghai budget-friendly hotels:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • Restaurant • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Jitai Hotel - Renmin SquareShanghai hotel in historical district
Shanghai Deco Hotel3.5-star hotel in Pudong
Fish Inn East Nanjing RoadCity-center hotel within easy reach of People's Square
Irene Boutique Hotel Jinshu Branch3.5-star Shanghai hotel with bar
Starr Hotel ShanghaiComfortable Shanghai apartment with kitchenette
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Shanghai?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in Shanghai while keeping to your budget. Check out these sights and landmarks in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Fuxing Park
- The Bund
- Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park
- Sanjiagang Beach Park
- Bihaijinsha Beach
- Fengxian Beach
- West Nanjing Road
- Shanghai Landmark Department Store
- Shanghai City Hall
Sights & Landmarks