Business Hotels in Chongqing
Search for Business hotels in Chongqing
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- People's Liberation Monument
- Chongqing Olympic Sports Center
- Chongqing University
- Chaotianmen Square
- Great Hall of the People
- Nanshan Mountain
- Southwest University
- Chongqing Normal University
- Chongqing Zoo
- Fairy Mountain National Forest Park
- ChuanYue ShiKong ChongQing ManHuaZhan
- White Crane Forest Park
- Lizhi Park
- Haitang Xiaoyue Yangsheng Hot Spring
- Chongqing Institute of Technology
- Kong Xiangxi Residence of Chongqing
- ChongQingShi GongGong ZuLin ZhuFang ZhanLanTing
- People's Assembly Hall
- Ci Qi Kou (Porcelain Village)
Booking Hotels for Business Travel in Chongqing
So just how popular is Chongqing right now? In the last hour, we've had 5 bookings. Out of 764 actual guest reviews, our business hotels in Chongqing have an average rating of 4.0. Sometimes, events can take over a city so make sure you get the room you want and book now!
What are the most popular business hotels in Chongqing right now?
1. Ehwesda Hotel
2. Days Hotel And Suites Hillsun
3. Grand Metropark Hotel Chongqing
4. Wulong Daweiying Holiday Hotel
5. JW Marriott Hotel Chongqing
So how do I decide which business hotel in Chongqing to book?
Typically, the most important factors when booking a hotel for business is price and/or proximity to your meeting, client, or event.
For Chongqing, the average price for a business hotel is $91/night. With prices starting as low as $22/night, you're bound to find something that works for you.
If you're concerned with proximity, we offer many great ways to help you make sure you're as close as possible. If you're on your desktop or laptop, the two easiest are probably by using either the Hotel Finder at the top of the page or the Chongqing map right below it.
If you use the Hotel Finder, just enter the address you'll be visiting and it will provide you with a list of the hotels near by. Then you can filter for all the features and amenities you're looking for. Make sure you find a room with free wifi, airport transfers, and a gym. Or don't. It's your room and only you know what you want. We're just here to make the process easier.
If you go with the map, you'll be able to get a much better visual on where each property actually is within Chongqing. Definitely look at this option if this is your first visit to Chongqing. Business trips tend to be hectic as it is - no need to waste time while you're there trying to figure out what's around you.
If you find yourself already in Chongqing, I suggest trying out our app. Searching becomes even easier since you can just tap a button to find all the business hotels "near me" in Chongqing. It's an awesome tool to use when you're on the move.
Finally, we highly recommend you use the reviews provided by our verified guests - fellow travellers that have actually stayed in the business hotels you're looking at in Chongqing to determine if the room you're considering is right for you (not only do we use our customer's hotel reviews, we also use Expedia's and TripAdvisor's!). To the right, our list of the Top 10 Trending Business Hotels in Chongqing should help narrow your search. If you're in a hurry, here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best Chongqing business hotels for:
1. Cleanliness: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chongqing Nan'an
2. Service: Chongqing River Romance Hotel
3. Comfort: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chongqing Nan'an
4. Condition: Ramada Plaza ChongQing North
And as always, at Hotels.com we strive to make it as easy as possible to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com promo codes - All our official coupon and discount codes in one place.
Chongqing travel guides
Chongqing's enclosure deep inland in the west of China hasn't stopped it becoming one of the country...
The legendary Chinese hot pot was invented in Chongqing. Originally developed as a warming tool agai...
Chongqing is an easy city to visit. The main parts of downtown offer multi-lingual signage and the t...