What's Ojokoro like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Ojokoro? Take time to see the sights such as First Baptist Church Abule Egba while you're here.
How to get to Ojokoro
Ojokoro is located 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the heart of Lagos.
- Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Ojokoro
Things to see and do in and around Ojokoro
Things to see near Ojokoro:
- First Baptist Church Abule Egba (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Ezekiel International College (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lagos?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, January (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, October (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, October (average 279 mm of rainfall)