What is Ojokoro like for cheap hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy the Ojokoro without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a picture at First Baptist Church Abule Egba for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Ojokoro popular with budget-conscious travellers searching for a trip to remember. Don't let your budget stop you from seeing everything that Ojokoro has to offer. The right hotel is waiting for you!
What are the best things to see and do in Ojokoro?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Ojokoro, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Lagos State Government Secretariat (7 mi/11.3 km)
- Computer Village (7.1 mi/11.4 km)
- Actis Ikeja Mall (6.8 mi/11 km)
- Ikeja Golf Club (8 mi/12.8 km)
- Allen Avenue (7.3 mi/11.7 km)
- Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria (7.4 mi/11.9 km)
- Mile12 Food Market (9 mi/14.5 km)
- Jhalobia Recreation Park and Gardens (9.1 mi/14.6 km)