What's Jebel Ali Free Zone Like?There's a lot visitors like about Jebel Ali Free Zone, especially its restaurants and beach access. You can take time to discover this relaxing neighborhood's gardens. Top places in the larger area to visit include Jumeirah Beach and Dubai Exhibition Centre. Ibn Battuta Mall and Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Gurudwara are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jebel Ali Free Zone?
We have 10 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Jebel Ali Free Zone:
JA The Resort - JA Lake ViewBeach hotel with golf course, free beach shuttle
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • 2 beach bars • 3 restaurants
JA The Resort - JA Beach hotelUpscale beachfront hotel with 14 restaurants, golf course
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 5 poolside bars • Central location
JA Palm Tree CourtBeachfront resort with golf course, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 3 beach bars • Spacious rooms
EasyHotel Dubai Jebel Ali1-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Jebel Ali Free ZoneJebel Ali Free Zone is located 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB), 25.1 mi (40.3 km) from Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Al Maktoum Intl. Airport (DWC), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Jebel Ali Free Zone
Things to See and Do in and around Jebel Ali Free Zone
Things to See near Jebel Ali Free Zone:
- Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Gurudwara (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Mar Thoma Parish (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)