Hotels in Calle San Pedro, Spain
Search & Compare Calle San Pedro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Calle San Pedro
Calle San Pedro overviewTake in some local culture at popular places like Sea Museum and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art. Make plans to visit the popular Hendaye Beach and Concha Beach. Calle San Pedro is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Calle San PedroWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Calle San Pedro has options to suit everyone's style. There are 119 hotels in the Calle San Pedro area, some with discounts of up to 17%.
- • 37 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
How to get to Calle San PedroFly in to San Sebastian (EAS), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from downtown Calle San Pedro. Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) is the next closest major airport, 14.8 mi (23.9 km) away.
What to see around Calle San PedroSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • Hendaye Beach
- • Concha Beach
- • Monte Urgull
- • Monte Igueldo
- • Cote des Basques
When to visit Calle San PedroWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches