Hotels in Van Buren, Maine
Search & Compare Van Buren Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Van Buren
Van Buren overviewBe sure stop by Grand Falls Golf Club and Commission Des Chutes and De La Gorge while you're here. Van Buren is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Van BurenWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Van Buren has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Van Buren hotels: Aroostook Hospitality Inn - Van Buren
How to get to Van BurenFly in to Presque Isle, ME (PQI-Northern Maine Regional), 30 mi (48.3 km) from downtown Van Buren. Fredericton, NB (YFC-Greater Fredericton Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 110.2 mi (177.4 km) away.
What to see around Van BurenSome highlights of the area include:
- • Grand Falls Golf Club
- • Commission Des Chutes and De La Gorge
- • Grand Falls
- • Aroostook National Wildlife Refuge
- • Caribou Country Club
When to visit Van BurenCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 41°F day, -3°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches