Hotels in Notsuke, Japan
Search & Compare Notsuke Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Notsuke
Best hotels in Notsuke
Notsuke overviewCheck out local attractions like Yumenomori Park and Notsuke Lighthouse. Whatever you're into, Notsuke has something for you.
Where to stay in NotsukeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Notsuke has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Notsuke hotels: Notsukeyumoto Utaseya
How to get to NotsukeFly in to Nakashibetsu (SHB-Nemuro - Nakashibetsu), 14.4 mi (23.3 km) from downtown Notsuke.
What to see around NotsukeSome highlights of the area include:
- • Yumenomori Park
- • Notsuke Lighthouse
- • Shibetsu Salmon Park
- • Kaiyodai Observatory
- • Shunkunitai Wild Bird Sanctuary
When to visit NotsukeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 44°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 67°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches