Hotels in Wauksaukee, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Wauksaukee Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wauksaukee
Wauksaukee overviewA stop at places like Dave's Falls and Crivitz Museum will create some memories. Wauksaukee is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WauksaukeeA welcoming city for all, Wauksaukee has a variety of lodging options. There are 11 hotels in the Wauksaukee area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 430 user reviews of Wauksaukee hotels: Quik Stop and Motel
How to get to WauksaukeeFly in to Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from downtown Wauksaukee.
What to see around WauksaukeeHere are some local highlights:
- • Dave's Falls
- • Crivitz Museum
- • DeYoung Family Zoo
- • Green Acres Golf Club
- • Miscauno Cedar Swamp State Natural Area
When to visit WauksaukeeIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 5.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.0 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.8 inches