Hotels in Salvatierra, Spain
Search & Compare Salvatierra Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Salvatierra
Salvatierra overviewMake some memories at Garaio Park and Sanctuary of Arantzazu. Salvatierra is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SalvatierraWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Salvatierra has accommodations to fit every need. There are 42 hotels in the Salvatierra area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
How to get to SalvatierraFly in to Vitoria (VIT), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from downtown Salvatierra. Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo) is the next closest major airport, 26.7 mi (42.9 km) away.
What to see around SalvatierraSome highlights of the area include:
- • Garaio Park
- • Sanctuary of Arantzazu
- • Izki Natural Park Interpretation Center
- • Arrikrutz Caves
- • Fernando Buesa Arena
When to visit SalvatierraIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches