Hotels in El Cabanyal, Spain
Search & Compare El Cabanyal Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in El Cabanyal
El Cabanyal overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Plaza del Ayuntamiento and Serranos Towers. Make some time to see popular sights such as City of Arts and Sciences and Oceanografic Aquarium. El Cabanyal is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in El CabanyalFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, El Cabanyal is the place to go. There are 244 hotels in the El Cabanyal area and you can shop as many as 78 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 30 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 90 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 88 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to El CabanyalFly in to Valencia (VLC), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from downtown El Cabanyal.
What to see around El CabanyalSome popular places in the area include:
- • City of Arts and Sciences
- • Oceanografic Aquarium
- • Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences
- • Queen Sofia Palace of the Arts
- • Plaza del Ayuntamiento
When to visit El CabanyalWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches