Hotels in Los Romanes, Spain
Search & Compare Los Romanes Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Los Romanes
Los Romanes overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Gibralfaro Castle. A stop at places like Church of La Incarnation and Salvador Rueda Museum will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Los Romanes has something for you.
Where to stay in Los RomanesFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Los Romanes is the place to go. There are 306 hotels in the Los Romanes area and you can shop as many as 140 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 33%.
- • 59 2-star hotels with an average price of $20 per night
- • 105 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 98 4-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to Los RomanesFly in to Malaga (AGP), 21.1 mi (34 km) from downtown Los Romanes.
What to see around Los RomanesHere are some local highlights:
- • Church of La Incarnation
- • Salvador Rueda Museum
- • Church of San Jacinto
- • Centro de Arte Contemporaneo de Velez Malaga
- • Teatro del Carmen
When to visit Los RomanesCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches