Hotels in Cajiz, Spain
Search & Compare Cajiz Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cajiz
Cajiz overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Gibralfaro Castle and Alcazaba. Make plans to visit the popular Picasso's Birthplace and Malaga Amphitheatre. Cajiz is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CajizCajiz offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 352 hotels in the Cajiz area and you can shop as many as 146 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 66 2-star hotels with an average price of $20 per night
- • 128 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 118 4-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
How to get to CajizFly in to Malaga (AGP), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from downtown Cajiz.
What to see around CajizSome popular places in the area include:
- • Gibralfaro Castle
- • Alcazaba
- • Picasso's Birthplace
- • Malaga Amphitheatre
- • Malaga Cathedral
When to visit CajizCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches