Hotels in Old Town Baeza, Spain
Search & Compare Old Town Baeza Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Old Town Baeza
Old Town Baeza overviewLocal sights like Baeza Town Hall and Plaza del Populo are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Old Town Baeza has something for you.
Where to stay in Old Town BaezaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Old Town Baeza can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 40 hotels in the Old Town Baeza area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to Old Town BaezaFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 58.3 mi (93.8 km) from downtown Old Town Baeza.
What to see around Old Town BaezaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Baeza Town Hall
- • Plaza del Populo
- • Plaza de Los Leones
- • Convento de San Francisco
- • Torre de los Aliatares
When to visit Old Town BaezaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches