Hotels in Sa Caleta, Spain
Search & Compare Sa Caleta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sa Caleta
Sa Caleta overviewSpend a relaxing day at Monte Toro when the weather is nice. Local sights like Castello de Sant Nicolau and Ciutadella Lighthouse are worth a visit. Sa Caleta is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Sa CaletaSa Caleta offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 149 hotels in the Sa Caleta area and you can shop as many as 28 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $27 per night
- • 58 3-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 62 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $132 per night
How to get to Sa CaletaFly in to Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from downtown Sa Caleta.
What to see around Sa CaletaSome highlights of the area include:
- • Castello de Sant Nicolau
- • Ciutadella Lighthouse
- • Palacio Salort
- • Church of Roser
- • Church Socors
When to visit Sa CaletaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 46°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches