Hotels in Santiago de la Espada, Spain
Search & Compare Santiago de la Espada Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Santiago de la Espada
Hotels in Santiago de la Espada
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
Most recent review
"Built on a clifftop with narrow, winding streets, a semi-ruined castle at the top, and almost too picturesque to be true, Hornos is nevertheless a living village. It has small, personal-service grocery stores and a drugstore, a bar-restaurant, and even a weekly farmer's market. Our flat had a cli..."
A Traveller, Feb 2014, IE
Hotels within 25 miles of Santiago de la Espada
Best hotels in Santiago de la Espada
Santiago de la Espada overviewA stop at places like Segura Castle and Castle Bujaraiza will create some memories. Santiago de la Espada is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Santiago de la EspadaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Santiago de la Espada has accommodations to fit every need. There are 8 hotels in the Santiago de la Espada area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
How to get to Santiago de la EspadaFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 93.3 mi (150.2 km) from downtown Santiago de la Espada.
What to see around Santiago de la EspadaHere are some top sights to see:
- • Segura Castle
- • Castle Bujaraiza
- • Collado del Almendral Hunting Park
When to visit Santiago de la EspadaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.2 inches
- • July-September: 1.5 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches