Hotels in Begijar, Spain
Search & Compare Begijar Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Begijar
Begijar overviewA stop at places like Museum of the Olive Culture and Castulo Ruins will create some memories. Begijar is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BegijarWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Begijar has accommodations to fit every need. There are 39 hotels in the Begijar area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to BegijarFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 55.7 mi (89.6 km) from downtown Begijar.
What to see around BegijarHere are some favorite choices:
- • Museum of the Olive Culture
- • Castulo Ruins
- • Plaza del Populo
- • Plaza de Los Leones
- • Baeza Cathedral
When to visit BegijarCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches