Hotels in Las Infantas, Spain
Search & Compare Las Infantas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Las Infantas
Las Infantas overviewThere's plenty to explore, including local sights like Terraoleum Museum and University of Jaen. Las Infantas is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Las InfantasWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Las Infantas has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to Las InfantasFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 50.3 mi (81 km) from downtown Las Infantas.
What to see around Las InfantasHere are some favorite choices:
- • Terraoleum Museum
- • University of Jaen
- • Parque del Bulevar
- • Ciudad de los Ninos
- • Jaen Provincial Museum
When to visit Las InfantasWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches