Hotels in Martos, Spain
Search & Compare Martos Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Martos
Martos overviewLocal sights like Castle of Villa de Martos and Casa Consistorial are worth a visit. Martos is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MartosWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Martos can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 22 hotels in the Martos area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $24 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to MartosFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 37.3 mi (60 km) from downtown Martos.
What to see around MartosSome highlights of the area include:
- • Castle of Villa de Martos
- • Casa Consistorial
- • Santa Maria la Mayor Church
- • Alcaudete Castle
- • Santa Catalina Castle
When to visit MartosIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches