Hotels in Villatoya, Spain
Search & Compare Villatoya Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Villatoya
Villatoya overviewCheck out local attractions like Diablo Caves and Church of San Andres. Villatoya is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in VillatoyaA welcoming city for all, Villatoya has a variety of lodging options. There are 6 hotels in the Villatoya area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $22 per night
How to get to VillatoyaFly in to Valencia (VLC), 47.3 mi (76.1 km) from downtown Villatoya.
What to see around VillatoyaHere are some top sights to see:
- • Diablo Caves
- • Church of San Andres
- • Roman Bridge
- • Alcala del Jucar Castle
- • Cofrentes Golf Club
When to visit VillatoyaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.2 inches
- • July-September: 1.5 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches