Hotels in Benicalap, Spain
Search & Compare Benicalap Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Benicalap
Benicalap overviewFamilies will find plenty of fun at Bioparc Valencia Zoo and Oceanografic Aquarium. City of Arts and Sciences and Valencia Conference Centre are popular places to visit. Benicalap is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BenicalapWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Benicalap has accommodations to fit every need. There are 244 hotels in the Benicalap area and you can shop as many as 78 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 30 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 90 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 88 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to BenicalapFly in to Valencia (VLC), 4.4 mi (7 km) from downtown Benicalap.
Metro stations include:
- • Beniferri Station
- • Campanar-La Fe Station
What to see around BenicalapSome popular places in the area to visit include:
- • City of Arts and Sciences
- • Valencia Conference Centre
- • Serranos Towers
- • Bioparc Valencia Zoo
- • Silk Exchange
When to visit BenicalapIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches