Hotels in Mendaro, Spain
Search & Compare Mendaro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mendaro
Mendaro overviewMake it a point to see sights like Saturraran Beach and Arrigorri Beach. Whatever you're into, Mendaro has something for you.
Where to stay in MendaroWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Mendaro has accommodations to fit every need. There are 136 hotels in the Mendaro area, some with discounts of up to 17%.
- • 40 2-star hotels with an average price of $27 per night
- • 31 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 21 4-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
How to get to MendaroFly in to Bilbao (BIO), 26.7 mi (43 km) from downtown Mendaro. San Sebastian (EAS) is the next closest major airport, 30.5 mi (49.2 km) away.
What to see around MendaroHere are some top sights to see:
- • Saturraran Beach
- • Arrigorri Beach
- • Ekainberri
- • Sanctuary of Loyola
- • Itzurun Beach
When to visit MendaroIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 72°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 45°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.6 inches