Hotels in Albalat dels Tarongers, Spain
Search & Compare Albalat dels Tarongers Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Albalat dels Tarongers
Albalat dels Tarongers overviewFamilies will find plenty of fun at Bioparc Valencia Zoo and Oceanografic Aquarium. City of Arts and Sciences and Feria Valencia are popular sights to see. Albalat dels Tarongers is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Albalat dels TarongersA welcoming city for all, Albalat dels Tarongers has a variety of lodging options. There are 242 hotels in the Albalat dels Tarongers area and you can shop as many as 77 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 32 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 93 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 83 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to Albalat dels TarongersFly in to Valencia (VLC), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from downtown Albalat dels Tarongers. Castellon de la Plana (CDT) is the next closest major airport, 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away.
What to see around Albalat dels TarongersSome popular places in the area include:
- • City of Arts and Sciences
- • Feria Valencia
- • Valencia Conference Centre
- • Serranos Towers
- • Bioparc Valencia Zoo
When to visit Albalat dels TarongersWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches