Hotels in Chelva, Spain
Search & Compare Chelva Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chelva
Chelva overviewA stop at places like Pena Cortada Aqueduct and Vera de Estenas will create some memories. Chelva is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChelvaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Chelva can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 7 hotels in the Chelva area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
How to get to ChelvaFly in to Valencia (VLC), 33.8 mi (54.3 km) from downtown Chelva.
What to see around ChelvaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Pena Cortada Aqueduct
- • Vera de Estenas
- • Hoya de Cadenas
- • Rio Turia Bridge
- • Pago de Tharsys
When to visit ChelvaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches