Hotels in Casas Bajas, Spain
Search & Compare Casas Bajas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Casas Bajas
Casas Bajas overviewHead to Rio Turia Bridge and Ruins of Moya to make some memories. Casas Bajas is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Casas BajasA welcoming city for all, Casas Bajas has a variety of lodging options.
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $28 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Casas BajasFly in to Valencia (VLC), 55.3 mi (89 km) from downtown Casas Bajas.
What to see around Casas BajasSome highlights of the area include:
- • Rio Turia Bridge
- • Ruins of Moya
- • Landete Square
- • Dinopolis Titania
- • Javalambre Ski Resort
When to visit Casas BajasIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches