Hotels in Castil de Campos, Spain
Search & Compare Castil de Campos Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Castil de Campos
Castil de Campos overviewMake some memories at Almedinilla Roman Villa and Church of Almedinilla. Castil de Campos is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Castil de CamposA welcoming city for all, Castil de Campos has a variety of lodging options. There are 33 hotels in the Castil de Campos area, some with discounts of up to 33%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $27 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $24 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Castil de CamposFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 28.6 mi (46 km) from downtown Castil de Campos. Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) is the next closest major airport, 96.8 mi (155.7 km) away.
What to see around Castil de CamposHere are some local highlights:
- • Almedinilla Roman Villa
- • Church of Almedinilla
- • Almedinilla Historical Museum
- • Church of La Asuncion
- • Priego de Cordoba Church of La Asuncion
When to visit Castil de CamposWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches