Hotels in Villanueva del Duque, Spain
Search & Compare Villanueva del Duque Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Villanueva del Duque
Hotels in Villanueva del Duque
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
Hotels within 15 miles of Villanueva del Duque
- No Guest Reviews yet
6 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"This hotel exceeded any expectations I had following the user reviews by far. The hotel's location is in a little town called Dos Torres, about 80 km's outside Cordoba. The hotel is at the town square, a beautiful little space with a very cute church and local shops. The hotel staff doesn't speak..."
A Traveller, Oct 2014, US
Hotels within 20 miles of Villanueva del Duque
3 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"It is a treasure in a quiet and comfortable setting. You get to see Spain in its natural setting. The staff are very accommodating and everything is clean. We totally enjoyed our visit. Restaurant and massage were also super. Definitely we would go back. You really need a car to get to this loca..."
A Traveller, Sep 2016, CA
Best hotels in Villanueva del Duque
Villanueva del Duque overviewWhile you're here, stop by Virgen de la Pena Shrine and Anora Church of San Sebastian. Villanueva del Duque is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Villanueva del DuqueFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Villanueva del Duque is the place to go.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to Villanueva del DuqueFly in to Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 79.3 mi (127.7 km) from downtown Villanueva del Duque.
What to see around Villanueva del DuqueHere are some local highlights:
- • Virgen de la Pena Shrine
- • Anora Church of San Sebastian
- • Virgen de Loreto Siglo Shrine
- • Belmez Castle
- • Pozoblanco Golf Club
When to visit Villanueva del DuqueWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.9 inches
- • April-June: 4.5 inches
- • July-September: 1.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.0 inches