Hotels in Cabanillas de la Sierra, Spain
Search & Compare Cabanillas de la Sierra Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Cabanillas de la Sierra
Hotels in Cabanillas de la Sierra
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
Hotels within 10 miles of Cabanillas de la Sierra
Hotels within 15 miles of Cabanillas de la Sierra
Best hotels in Cabanillas de la Sierra
Cabanillas de la Sierra overviewWhile you're here, stop by La Penuela Golf Shot and Convento-Monasterio San Julian y San Antonio. Cabanillas de la Sierra is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Cabanillas de la SierraWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Cabanillas de la Sierra can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 87 hotels in the Cabanillas de la Sierra area and you can shop as many as 20 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 33 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 41 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $113 per night
How to get to Cabanillas de la SierraFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 25 mi (40.2 km) from downtown Cabanillas de la Sierra.
What to see around Cabanillas de la SierraHere are some local highlights:
- • La Penuela Golf Shot
- • Convento-Monasterio San Julian y San Antonio
- • Church of la Magdalena
- • Iglesia de la Asuncion
- • Gruta Nuestra Senora de Begona
When to visit Cabanillas de la SierraIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches