Hotels in Penalara Natural Park, Spain
Search & Compare Penalara Natural Park Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Penalara Natural Park
Penalara Natural Park overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like La Granja and Segovia Aqueduct. Popular attractions like Plaza Mayor and Segovia Cathedral are sure to leave an impression. Whatever you're into, Penalara Natural Park has something for you.
Where to stay in Penalara Natural ParkA welcoming city for all, Penalara Natural Park has a variety of lodging options. There are 75 hotels in the Penalara Natural Park area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 36 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to Penalara Natural ParkFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from downtown Penalara Natural Park.
What to see around Penalara Natural ParkSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • La Granja
- • Segovia Aqueduct
- • Plaza Mayor
- • Segovia Cathedral
- • Monasterio del Parral
When to visit Penalara Natural ParkWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches