Hotels in Santa Cruz de Moncayo, Spain
Search & Compare Santa Cruz de Moncayo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Santa Cruz de Moncayo
Santa Cruz de Moncayo overviewThere's plenty to explore, including local sights like Church of San Miguel Archangel and Plaza de Toros. Santa Cruz de Moncayo is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Santa Cruz de MoncayoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Santa Cruz de Moncayo can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to Santa Cruz de MoncayoFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 41.5 mi (66.7 km) from downtown Santa Cruz de Moncayo.
What to see around Santa Cruz de MoncayoSome recommended attractions include:
- • Church of San Miguel Archangel
- • Plaza de Toros
- • Church of Santa Maria Magdalena
- • Tarazona Cathedral
- • Jewish Quarter
When to visit Santa Cruz de MoncayoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches