Hotels in Loxahatchee, Florida
Search & Compare Loxahatchee Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Loxahatchee
Loxahatchee overviewTake in some local culture at popular places like The Society of the Four Arts and Henry Morrison Flagler Museum. Make some time to see popular sights such as Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park and Rapids Water Park. Whatever you're into, Loxahatchee has something for you.
Where to stay in LoxahatcheeA welcoming city for all, Loxahatchee has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
How to get to LoxahatcheeFly in to West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from downtown Loxahatchee. Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 42.4 mi (68.2 km) away.
What to see around LoxahatcheeSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park
- • Rapids Water Park
- • CityPlace
- • Florida Atlantic University
- • The Society of the Four Arts
When to visit LoxahatcheeCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 80°F day, 56°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 64°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 74°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 57°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 16.5 inches
- • July-September: 22.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.3 inches