Hotels in Barrio Obrero, Spain
Search & Compare Barrio Obrero Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Barrio Obrero
Barrio Obrero overviewMake it a point to see sights like Museum of Huelva and Casa Colon. Barrio Obrero is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Barrio ObreroWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Barrio Obrero can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 49 hotels in the Barrio Obrero area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to Barrio ObreroFly in to Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 58.2 mi (93.7 km) from downtown Barrio Obrero. Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 59 mi (94.9 km) away.
What to see around Barrio ObreroSome recommended places to see include:
- • Museum of Huelva
- • Casa Colon
- • Gran Teatro
- • Parish of St. Peter the Apostle
- • Church of La Milagrosa
When to visit Barrio ObreroCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches