Hotels in Playa Alta, Spain
Search & Compare Playa Alta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Playa Alta
Playa Alta overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Roman Bridge and Tavira Castle. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Verde Beach. Playa Alta is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Playa AltaA welcoming city for all, Playa Alta has a variety of lodging options. There are 47 hotels in the Playa Alta area and you can shop as many as 22 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to Playa AltaFly in to Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from downtown Playa Alta. Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) is the next closest major airport, 83.2 mi (133.8 km) away.
What to see around Playa AltaSome popular places in the area to visit include:
- • Verde Beach
- • Roman Bridge
- • Tavira Castle
When to visit Playa AltaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 49°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches