Hotels in Georgetown, Florida
Search & Compare Georgetown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Georgetown
Georgetown overviewSpend a relaxing day at Ocala National Forest when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Georgetown United Methodist Church and Silver Glen Springs Recreation. Georgetown is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in GeorgetownWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Georgetown can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 9 hotels in the Georgetown area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
How to get to GeorgetownFly in to Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 45.7 mi (73.5 km) from downtown Georgetown.
What to see around GeorgetownHere are some local highlights:
- • Georgetown United Methodist Church
- • Ocala National Forest
- • Silver Glen Springs Recreation
- • Juniper Springs Recreation Area
- • Pioneer Settlement for the Creative Arts
When to visit GeorgetownCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 45°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 20.3 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches