Hotels in La Viluena, Spain
Search & Compare La Viluena Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in La Viluena
Hotels in La Viluena
Hotels within 10 miles of La Viluena
31 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
28 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
17 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"We really like this hotel. It was located convenient and also very clean and modern.Great price-value. It's a good option if you are planning to visit the monasterio de Piedra, in Nuevalos. There were many restaurants close and the city center was also near to the hotel"
A Traveller, Dec 2016, US
13 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
8 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Hotels within 15 miles of La Viluena
64 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Food is the only downside, as you are fairly isolated you have to eat in the hotel restaurant and the choices were limited to three main entrees when we were there."
A Traveller, May 2016, US
22 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
20 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Best hotels in La Viluena
La Viluena overviewDon't miss your chance to see attractions like Calatayud Municipal Museum and Colegiata de Santa Maria. Whatever you're into, La Viluena has something for you.
Where to stay in La ViluenaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, La Viluena is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to La ViluenaFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 45.4 mi (73.1 km) from downtown La Viluena.
What to see around La ViluenaSome highlights of the area include:
- • Calatayud Municipal Museum
- • Colegiata de Santa Maria
- • Monasterio de Piedra
- • Nuestra Senora de Jaraba Sanctuary
- • Jaraba Fountain
When to visit La ViluenaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches