Hotels in La Beguda Alta, Spain
Search & Compare La Beguda Alta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in La Beguda Alta
La Beguda Alta overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Montserrat Monastery. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Castillo de Gelida and Bodegas Codorniu. La Beguda Alta is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in La Beguda AltaLa Beguda Alta offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 1052 hotels in the La Beguda Alta area and you can shop as many as 359 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 162 2-star hotels with an average price of $22 per night
- • 310 3-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 425 4-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 61 5-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to La Beguda AltaFly in to Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.5 km) from downtown La Beguda Alta.
What to see around La Beguda AltaHere are some top sights to see:
- • Castillo de Gelida
- • Bodegas Codorniu
- • L'Enrajolada - Santacana House Museum
- • Codorniu
- • Coves del Salnitre
When to visit La Beguda AltaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches